Saturday, August 30, 2008

Road Trip

We are packed up and on the road for another long weekend. Lucas is such a trooper, I hope this is as good of an experience as the last trip. These dang teeth are putting a wrench in the routine. He is crashed out and I hope he sleeps the whole two hours there. We did get to go out for a few hours last night. We went to watch Billy's uncle play music. His band is awesome, a nine piece country band. Steel guitar, fiddle and two singers . They are awesome! We got to grandmas to pick him up around 10:30 and Billy's mom said he was up until 9:45, he usually goes down around 8. She enjoyed it tho, she will be leaving him to go on vacation next week so she loved seeing him before she left. We will be joining them in about a week and a half in Ocean City, MD to visit with Billy's family and enjoy the ocean and wonderful seafood. Well I am going to go and enjoy my coffee and the cd I burned for the car ride.

No comments: