Thursday, August 14, 2008

Alabama, here we come!!


So we left STL Alabama bound at around 7:30. We stopped for coffee, ice and breakfast and we were on the road. I printed out mapquest directions, but Billy insisted that we use the navigation in the car. I hate this navigation, it always takes me some stupid way. And sure enough, it took us on some backwoods route thru Missouri. I finally called on-star and

they got us on a quicker route. We really did not go to far out of the

way, just 2 and 4 lane hwys, not interstate route. We are less then 100 miles from Kimmy G's place and Lucas has been a champ. We have stopped once at Walmart(go figure, there is one every mile down here) and then for gas. He has had lunch and breakfast in the car and has not been to fussy at all. I know, I am crossing the fingers for the rest of the way. He is napping now and I hope it lasts until we arrived. The pic is one I just took, thank God for the binky and this Acadia. Very nice ride for a road trip.

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

what in the world? do you have internet in your car or something???