Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lucas and his ladies!



Here is a pic on Lucas and my two best friends in the whole wide world. He looks like such a little stud! Had a great weekend just hanging by the water, eating ( Kim you rock as a cook!), and just laughing and being silly! I am tired and I feel like I have gained 20 pounds, but it was all worth it. Love you guys!


Sorry, I have not posted all weekend. No wireless signal at the lake. We are on our way home, getting close to Nashville. We should be home by five at the latest, we are stopping for lunch and give Lucas a break. He is crashed out now, already had one stop for a blow out poopy diaper. He has been such a champ all weekend. I am so lucky that his is such a good traveler! Everybody was like, "how are you posting when you are in the car!". I have my lap top and I have a wireless internet gadget. Don't ya all just love technology!!

No comments: