Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses

I went shopping with my friend Carrie and her family for her wedding dress today. OMG....dresses are so expensive and of course she looked good in everything. She is a size 2 and as cute as can be! She will make a beautiful bride. I had so much fun and it was nice to have an afternoon childless, thank you Nancy for watching Lucas this afternoon. Nancy is my mother-in-law and I could not ask for a nicer one. She day cares for Lucas and we are so blessed for that, she loves him to pieces and he is so well taken care of. There is nothing like that piece of mind to know that your child is in great hands.
Him and his daddy are up at the meat market getting something to cook on the grill. He just loves to be on the go, loves people and just really goes with the flow. All the ladies at the market just get a kick out of him.
Off to start laundry, today is my Friday, part-time kick ass!!

No comments: