Monday, August 4, 2008

Its freaking hot!!!!

I feel so sorry for any of you who have to work outside in this heat. It was miserable today and I complain at my work because it is even hot in the AC. I am such a brat! I think we are getting a break in the weather by the middle of the week.
Lucas is not good with the hot weather, he gets sweaty and cranky like his mama. He has been extra cranky as he is getting his bottom teeth. He has been very restless at night and getting up at five. Needless to say I am cranky too. I yelled a Billy today because, well for no reason...lol. He is such a trooper, he never takes it personally. He is still with me after the fertility meds, 9 months of pregnancy and just my overall bitchiness at times. God love him!! Couldn't ask for anyone better...love you babe.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better Monday. I am caught up on laundry and I am going to try to finish my book tonight. I asked Lucas if he could sleep until at least six tomorrow, he looked at me and just laughed. Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

SELSA5 said...

I am glad I am not the only one that tries to negotiate some sleep with their baby...thanks for making me feel normal!