Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ladies and Gents, He has found his package!

I am so cracking up right now! The last few nights during bath time, Lucas has found his "package", if you know what I mean:) It is hilarious, he is like a little Al Bundy, he always has one hand on it at all times, sometimes both. This hasn't been the first time he has done this, he has done it in the past but not with as much enthusiasm as the last few days. He just grabs it, looks at me and just grunts, typical male! He loves bath time, but I think he is liking more now.
Ma Ma Nancy said he had a cranky day, these dang teeth better come in soon! I hate to see him not feeling well, he is usually such a happy guy. He is much more snuggly the last few days and wants to be held a lot, which I don't mind. When he gets moving more in the next few months, it will be hard to find those times. They get big to dang fast.
He is really starting to baby talk and get vocal. No ma ma or da da, just some ba ba ba ba! Here's to hoping the ma ma comes first.

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

I am SO not ready for that!