Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun, Family and Music




We are heading home from Decatur this morning. It has been a crazy and fun packed weekend. Friday Night we went to see Uncle Jamie play music at a park in Manchester. They sounded awesome and Lucas just loved the music. He was bouncing and singing along. Daddy let him have his first little taste of snow cone. He loved it, I think he really liked the cold on his gums. It was a beautiful night and not one bug bite. He did not even make it to the car, he was out like a light. I think he is going to be a very social little boy, like his mommy and daddy. He loves being on the go and being around people. It does not suprise me that he loves music. We have alot of musicians on both sides of the family, maybe he will be a guitar player like uncle.
Saturday we headed up to d-town for my cousin Jessie's wedding. I cannot believe the prep work it takes to get out of the house. The car was loaded up and we were only going to be gone for 24 hours. You never know what you might need. It was great to see all my cousins and Lucas was a good boy thru the ceremony. He was sleeping up till the end. The dj had the strobe lights going, so he like with those. He made it up till about 8:30 and then we left.
Anyway I am rambling, it was a great weekend.
I put some pics up of us at the park and some of the wedding. Hope everyone had a great weekend and let's have a great week!

No comments: