Saturday, February 21, 2009

Belching and barf!

This morning started at 5:30 when I heard my beloved(Billy) belching and spitting in the bathroom. Acid reflux and such, great! Lucas heard him up and was up and crabby from the start. We got him to lay down with us and he was back to sleep until 7. We had breakfast, played, pooped and all was well. We packed up on our way to the gym for a quick work out. I always drop Lucas off in the daycare because Billy has issues and ends up staying or walking around the gym with Lucas in tow. As I was getting his coat off and showing him all the cool toys, he just starts barfing. It was like slow mo, all I could do was just let him do it and get in out. The poor girl working was in shock, low and behold it was her FIRST DAY. She just stared at me like "what the hell". I am sure as hell she would have rather been anywhere but there. I told her I would clean it up, just let me know where the paper towels were and the cleaning stuff. There was only one kid in there, thank God! So no working out for me and now Lucas is taking a nap. I am hoping maybe it was just a upset stomach or maybe he got car sick. I am praying that we don't have another stomach virus! Gave him some pedialyte and juice and hoping for no more barf. Happy weekend!

No comments: