Thursday, February 19, 2009

Late pictures from V Day











Sorry it took me so long to post these. On Mondays and Tuesdays when I work all day, getting time to blog or do anything in the evenings is close to impossible! I really don't know how you moms that work full time do it! Not much going on with us for the rest of the week. I had a derm. appt. yesterday and had a mole taken of my leg, I get one off at least every 3 months. I had melanoma 2 years ago and if there is anything remotely questionably we just take it off. So I will be sporting another lovely scar, oh well it beats melanoma:)
Have a bachlorette party on Saturday and am really looking forward to that. I love girls nights out and it has been a LONG time!
The pics from v.day are at my friend Ro's house. I love the one with him and the girls, he is such a flirt! Aren't my flowers so pretty? I tried to take a picture of my necklace but no such luck.

2 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

did you get a hair cut? and it looks so dark!

and did you like the cards? i hope you liked the inside! :) it was a stretch but i thought he was just so cute! :)

SELSA5 said...

Great pics! What a ladies man :) I would love for our kiddos to meet this spring. Maybe we can figure out a day to go to the zoo or just play at a park once it gets nice out!

Is he totally off bottles now? just wondering how that process works...