Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So exhausted...Tuesday you were way to long.


Tuesday just kicked my a**! It was the longest day EVER! Today is my long day at work, but today it just seemed extra long. It could be the crazy weekend catching up with me. Lucas obviously felt the same. He fell asleep in his highchair while eating dinner. I was eating my salad and looked over and he was spacing out and the next time I looked over he was out. He had never done this before, so he must have been exhausted.

If you are wondering, I survived my girls night out Saturday. It was crazy and I stayed up way to late, but surprisingly was not to hungover. I took my naps with Lucas yesterday and was in pretty good shape. I got my yearly fix (yes, it had been that long since I had been out and got crazy) and I had a blast. I don't miss that whole scene, but it was nice to hang with my girls. It made me love being a mom so much more and so blessed to have a happy home life and a loving family to come home to. See how good that night out was for me:)

No comments: