Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winter, stay away!

Lucas and I took full advantage of the weather yesterday and today. We played outside in the leaves and went swinging in the tree swing. He wanted to go up and down the front steps a million times. It is starting to get really windy and dark, so the cold front is on its way. I am ready for the windows to be open and the smell of fresh air. Our yard is in great need of yard work, lots of leaves and perennials that need to be cleaned up. I cant wait to be sitting on the patio, grilling out and chasing him all over the place. I don't think I will be just relaxing with my beer this year:)
The weekend is pretty low key here. We are getting a sitter for Saturday evening and going out to dinner. A girl at the gym just loves Lucas and offered to watch him anytime we needed. We seen her today and she offered again, so I took her up on it. She is really sweet and Lucas just loves her. You can't have enough sitters! My house is in need of some floor scrubbing so I am sure I will send the boys out sometime so I can get some housework done. I am ready for a nice relaxing weekend after my crazy one last week.

No comments: