Sunday, February 15, 2009

One year ago


This is the little bugger a year ago on Valentines Day. He had the cutest outfit with little cupid wings on the back. He wasn't even a month old yet. Its amazing that a year has gone by and it seems like yesterday that he was this little. It makes me a little sad that my little baby is now a toddler and getting so independent already.
We had a great Valentines day at my friend Ro's house. She made an awesome dinner (so proud of you girl) and had some wine. Lucas was the entertainment of the night and was putting on a pretty good show for everyone. I will post some pics of my pretty flowers and also my surprise of the day. Billy took Lucas to the mall yesterday afternoon to play at the play thingy(I know a cess pool for germs, but he loves it and I wanted to wear him out) and came home with a Kay Jeweler bag. I felt bad because I was so made at him for being late getting home and not answering his cell when I was trying to call him to see where he was. He got me the most gorgeous strawberry gold(never heard of it, but really pretty) necklace with a diamond and garnet pendant. It is Lucas' birthstone and it is really pretty. It is lighter then what I thought a garnet was, it is really a dark pinkish red. I will try to take a pic that will give it some justice. I was really surprised and I am a really spoiled and lucky girl! Now I really have to be nice to him for awhile...lol. Just kidding, but he can wear you out and his son is soooo just like him:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of Billy. He's the best. Make sure you post a picture.