Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy week..

It has been a whole week since I have been on here, time flies! It has been a full packed and sad week. My uncle passed away last week, suddenly and we spent the weekend up in Illinois with all of my family. Lots of hugs and kisses for Lucas and he was quite the ray of sunshine for every ones sadness. I am so lucky to be a part of such a loving and BIG family. My mom is one of nine children and both of my grandparents are still with us:) In the midst of this loss, it was still two days of hugging, laughing and lots of storytelling. We had boxes and boxes of pictures out on the floor, everyone just rummaging through them and stories were told. It really made me feel so lucky and grateful to be a part of this family.
Billy and I enjoyed a early Valentines dinner and childless night on Tuesday. We had a great dinner and we both ate WAY to much. Lucas spent the night with Ma Ma, but I had to be at work at 7, so no sleeping in. It was still nice to be out with my husband enjoying a nice adult meal.
The weather is nice today, we have already been to the gym and the grocery store. He is napping now and then we are going to go for a walk. I hope everyone has a good weekend and a happy Valentines Day.

No comments: