Saturday, February 14, 2009

My little man...so big:)



I took these on Thursday, we were getting ready to head outside for a walk. The weather was in the 50's, so we wanted to enjoy it while it lasted. He looks so cute, and getting so big. Billy is so proud we he points the remote at the T.V.






His features are really changing. Some say he is looking a little more like Billy. I see my dad in him a lot, but I do see his daddy in him too. He definitely has his daddies personality and silliness. It is his second Valentines Day and him and daddy sent me a big balloon that plays music and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. We are going over to some friends house for dinner and drinks/games. We are taking Lucas and hoping that he will go down easy in the pack-n-play so we can enjoy some adult time. We shall see!

No comments: