Thursday, March 5, 2009

AWW...the joys of toddlerhood!


This little man is into EVERYTHING..drawers, hampers, outlets..the list goes on. Forget the million toys lying around, he would rather chew on the cord of my fan in my bedroom or grab utensils out of the drawer. He went in the kitchen today and came back into the living room carrying a metal skewer from one the the kitchen drawers. Yep, I will have to do some major rearranging and get finished with the childproofing. He is also loving to climb and push anything that moves. Oh man, I am already tired and it has only just begun. He also HATES the word no and I try to say no with some meaning so he will know that what he is doing is wrong. He whimper and pouts and sometimes just screams...the fits will soon be on their way. In the last week, he has really started jabbering away and just talking to me and really meaning it. I don't know what he is saying, but he means it. He is copying and mimicking everything and man is this kid going to have some personality. I love it, he wore my ass out today, but I love this kid. My patience was wearing thin early and I think I can blame those beers and staying up to late for that. He has been getting up at 5:45 the past week and it is killing me. He usually just jabbers away and I won't go in and get him until he gets fussy. He will just talk away for about 15-20 minutes. Anyhow....got a busy weekend, birthday party and couples shower on Saturday. We all are fighting a cold or sinus crap right know, so I hope we all feel better by then. Off to shower and watch the Greys finale that I still haven't had time to watch, yippee.

No comments: