Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WTF..Alexis..really?

Is anyone else disappointed in Idol tonight? I so think that the dude should have been voted off before Alexis. He sounded awful..and I really liked him at first. Damn and that Carrie Underwood can sing and she is so pretty, I mean really can she be any more beautiful. I like Idol because I can be doing things around the house and still have it on and not miss much. Tonight I was packing and getting ready for our trip to Memphis for my little step brothers birthday, he will be the big 3-0! Looking forward to spending time with my dad and Sherry and that sweet baby Kendall. That is my 3 month old niece and I just can't wait to squeeze her! Lucas will sure keep busy in a new house with lots of stuff to get into. We are taking some toys with us, but I am sure he will be more into their dog or anything he is not supposed to get into. Billy of course is looking forward to Memphis barbecue..you know my husband, food is very important! I am taking the laptop, so I will try to post pics over the weekend. Off to read, I am on the last book of the Twilight series.. and it is getting good. Ta Ta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...I think the guy should have gone home also but you know how this show goes. I loved that Randy Travis was on last night. It totally took me back to listening to that CD at Diane's and your right we did know every word to that whole CD. Miss the good ole days!