Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend pics from the south...love it there!

Shonda and I, drinking beers and catching up...missed her)
The family...Michelle,baby Kendall, Josh, Dad, Sherry,Billy,Lucas and me.

Kendall Marie and Lucas Owen..he was so curious and sweet with her.


They live close to the airport, so he was fascinated with the planes. Don't you just want to kiss that face!



Here are some pictures from the rest of our weekend in Mississippi. I absolutely love the south, I always have ever since I have been going there since I was 18. My bro lives in Hernando, MS and it is about 40 minutes from Memphis. I love the southern hospitality, sweet tea and just the laid back friendly vibe that is all around. Billy actually got some new business there and is actually pursuing some new ventures in that area. It is one of the largest distribution areas in the country, so he was in pallet sensory overload all weekend. So who knows, we may move there someday. The birthday party for my brother was so much fun, my long time friend from high school that I haven't seen in years met up with me for a beer and we caught up on the lost years. She actually lives in the same area and it was so nice to see her. We got to stop by and see her and husbands new house and have lunch with them before we took of, so I hope that we can stay in touch...there is nothing like old friends:)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Shonda lived there, that's great that you got to hang out with her. Glad you guys had a good time. Lucas is so cute and he looks so big compared to their baby.