Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Leave me some love!

Anybody who reads this column regularly, leave me a comment..that way I know who NOT to talk bad about...jk..lol! Just curious who reads about my oh so exciting life:)
Today is my Friday for my work week, no plans for the weekend. I am going to start packing, laundry and last minute shopping for our trip to Mexico next week. So looking forward to spending some quality time with Billy and just relaxing and getting my drink on. I will miss Lucas so bad, but that is what the alcohol is for, right? He is in good hands with both is grandmas and he will spoiled to no end.
Heading to the gyno today(what fun!), picking Lucas up at his grandmas, grocery store and making dinner for some of my g-friends and we are going to watch Twilight tonight...for the second time. Billy is out of town tonight and we are going to put little man to bed and drool over Edward....he is so dreamy...even though I am probably old enough to be is mother!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please don't talk about me:) I am getting ready to read the book Twighlight...looking forward to it.

Jodie Allen said...

I read about your way more exciting life than my own! :)

Have so much fun next week!!!

Anonymous said...

I read it religously. You can never post enough pictures though!! I watched Twilight last night or should I say tried to watch it. I fell asleep and it was not becasue it was not good (Edward is fine) but I just can't watch movies after dark or I will fall asleep. I got through about half of it but I will definately finish it.
BTW you and Billy should totally do the Love Light Sessions that Jodie has been doing...I think they are amazing and you guys would be so cute in them.

jesihopkins said...

It's part of my moring routine, make coffe, read emails & check and see what is new with the John's.....