Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh Idol..why do you consume me?

Billy and I are obsessed with American Idol. We have been for about the last two seasons. I watched the first season with Kelly Clarkson and then started back up with Daughtry. It is so corny at times and I can't stand Paula Abdul, but I can't stop watching it. I really love the punk rocker guy, man does he have some pipes or what? I also LOVE Simon, I want to to hang out and drink beer with him, I bet he is hilarious. His sense of humor is so my style.
We are fighting some cold/sinus thing in our house, it started with Lucas and Billy and today I really feel the sinus pressure going on. I feel so drained and tired when I have allergy/sinus crap. I made the most yummy dinner, well Billy and Schnucks did:) He picked up stuff for tacos and got me some tortilla encrusted chili lime tilapea. So yummy, you have to pick some up. I broiled them and made fish tacos, sooooo good! I ate way to much and my belly feels as bad as my head right now, but I am still going to have my weight watcher ice cream treat because I am sickly and I need the sugar right now.
My momma is coming in tomorrow and it has been over a month since we have seen her, so we are excited about spending the rest of the week with her. Off to watch Idol and take some Benedryl so I can crash out tonight..Peace!

No comments: