Sunday, March 15, 2009

Laid back weekend..love it!

Lucas and I have had a laid back and rest full weekend. Billy is out of town with his brothers at the Ozarks to celebrate his birthday. He really needed to get away and blow off some steam and hang with his bros. He never really does anything unless it is with me or Lucas and I think he needs that every once in a while. So, Lucas and I just chilled and did NOTHING...and I loved it. It turned out to be a nice day, so we went to the park and feed the ducks and played at the swings. This really knocked in him out last night, no fuss at all when he went to bed..he was tired. We are up this morning at 6:30 listening to the birds chirp and eating our waffles. Well, Lucas is sharing his with the dogs. We are meeting Grandma Sherry for lunch today, she is in town with friends for the hair show. So we are off for bath, playtime and nap before we head down there. I will post some pics later of Lucas in his St Pats shirt, I need to finish my coffee....Sunday here I come and looking forward to it:)

No comments: