Monday, March 9, 2009

Craziness...

Crazy weekend...fun..and exhausting. Friday not so much, just chilled at home and got a good nights sleep, caught up on Tivo. Saturday was very busy...birthday party and a couples shower. I stayed up way to late and payed for it on Sunday...it was a loooooonnnngg day! I go two hours of sleep and was up for the day. I think Lucas knew mommy need to rest because he took a three hour nap, so I got to rest too. I am laying low until Mexico, man I have had two crazy girls night out in the last three weeks. It had been a long time since I have really been out, and I guess I caught up on the craziness. It was fun..but I get such mommy guilt the next day. I think it is just the lack of sleep, but I get so emotional. I know I deserve to go out and have fun, but sometimes I don't think it is worth the guilt and sleep deprivation. Looking forward to a uneventful week. Billy's birthday is Saturday, so we are going to dinner Thursday night. He is going out of town with his brothers for a guys weekend, something he truly needs. So Lucas and I are just hanging out with grandma and chillin'.

No comments: