Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lovely day



Today started off at 5:45 when Lucas started talking to me from his crib. I new I was in for trouble when it was still half dark and I could feel that bottle of wine Billy and I had for dinner last night. We got up and slowly got ready to go to our weekly tradition of breakfast at First Watch. Love, Love, Love that place. The best breakfast ever! We then trucked it to Target,(my other favorite place) for various supplies and randomness. I swear I cannot ever leave that place without spending 100 dollars. Craziness. Got home and hung out, took turns going to the gym(no daycare on Sundays) and then got ready for a trip to Billy's grandmas house for a visit. Lucas had a blast chasing Maisey (grandmas kitty cat) around and even said her name or something that sounded like it. I love this picture of Lucas and his great grandma. I hated to leave her, she just got diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer's and is still pretty with it enoughto be scared of this awful disease. She was in tears and I just wanted to take her home with me:( To sad! I watched my grandpa suffer from this and it just breaks my heart. I am so glad we got to visit with her and that I got such a great picture of her and Lucas.

No comments: