Monday, April 6, 2009

Back from paradise







We made it back from Cancun yesterday and we had a awesome time. The flights went smoothly and the resort was fantastic. We got into our room and went straight to the pool. The first day is always crazy and I was in the pool drinking for the whole day. I passed out by seven and didn't make it to dinner. Friday was a low key during the day and the wedding was Friday night. It was so pretty and Carrie looked gorgeous. Saturday just hung out by the pool and had a great dinner at the French restaurant that night. We missed Lucas, but he had a fun time with his grandmas. He was so happy to see us and I feel like he has grown in just the short time that we were gone. The weather was not the best to come home to, but Spring is here and I am ready. We have a lot going on, possibly going to put our house on the market and have lots to prepare for if we do. I stress just thinking about it, but I would rather do it now the then when I am pregnant or have a second child on my hands. Its now or never, but I am dreading the whole process. Back to work tomorrow and I am so glad I took today off. I have unpacked and started laundry....here is to a great week and hoping for warmer weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely. Send me the pictures. I bet you missed your little man a ton. Carrie looks great!