Friday, April 24, 2009

Lots to say....Lots to do!

For Sale Coming Soon sign in the front yard. Lots of boxing up and moving stuff into storage the past few days. Trying to stage the rooms, make things look bigger. This is a hard task because the rooms and the house are small. The realtor had five calls the first day with people interested and has appointments already booked for Thursday and Friday. Lots of pressure, had two crying spells already and I am not doing well. I am sad, scared and a little freaked out..my house doesn't seem so homey to me anymore because all my pics are down and anything personal is stored and stacked in the storage unit. To all that don't know, we put a contract on a lot and are planning to build a new home in Eureka,MO...very pretty out there and we fell in love with the house. Great school district, close to Six Flags, subdivision pool, brand new subdivision, close to hwy. Downsides are farther from work for me, may need to daycare Lucas(MIL may not drive that far), totally new area to learn my way around. Not to many downsides, lets just cross our fingers that everything goes as planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you...Don't stress about your house, you should be super excited to move into a big, brand new, geourgous house and neighborhood. You guys are really blessed. You need to get you some mama tablets (that's what these ladies I work with call them)...their for stress!! I'll see where they get them. Ha ha!!

Jodie Allen said...

catching up on your blog and WOW! congrats! that is AWESOME! we're talking about buying our first home but i'm not sure we'd fit in yours! :) it IS so so cute though so maybe? HA!

i see a photo shoot coming at the new house!!!