Saturday, April 18, 2009

It was a good day

Yesterday Lucas and I went to the zoo with the Stroller Strides group. It was the perfect weather and all the animals were out and active. He loved the zebra who was acting silly and making some funky noises. We had lunch and rode the carousel before he fell asleep in the stroller. We came home where Cisco(my maintenance man) was power washing and cleaning up the outside of the house. It looks great and things are coming along nicely. I have started going thru closets and getting things organized. My goal is to be ready to move some things into storage next weekend and then get the house cleaned in order to put on the market. We are going to meet the realtor Sunday and look at a knew area out in Eureka. I really did not want to move out to far, but you get so much more for your money and the school district is one of the two that I was leaning towards. We shall see, it should be a busy summer.
Lucas has his first swim class this morning with Billy. This will be a daddy and Lucas event on Saturday mornings and daddy is looking forward to that. Mommy is also, so I can work out:) Which I have been so bad about since coming back from Mexico....I need to get back on the ball!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome that he is starting swimming classes! I cannot wait to hear about the Realtor visit and I am so excited for you guys to have things moving along on this. I know you are going to be crazy stressed b/c that is who you are but try to enjoy the house hunting experience:)