Saturday, April 25, 2009

Colors...

We have a appointment to pick out colors and other items for the new house today. I am the most indecisive person, so I hope that the lady leads me in the right direction and doesn't let me pick out something that will be awful looking. We took a drive out there last night and walked around our lot. The guy that will be our new neighbor across the street came over to chat. Super nice guy, he let us walk thru his house and gave us some pointers. It was so peaceful out there and we have a great view.

Lucas is at swim class with daddy and I hope it goes better than last week. He is going over to play with his cousins while we have our appointment today. I am finishing up the packing and getting ready to start some deep cleaning. We will start showing the house on Thursday! I feel weird that people are going to be walking thru my house...I wish I had one of those cameras so I could see what they say. Anybody else love Sell that House? I am obsessed...I hope I picked up some good pointers from them and we get a buyer QUICK!

No comments: