Thursday, April 9, 2009

Me and my buddy

Do you think he looks like his mommy?


Lucas and I went to the park yesterday and walked around...the play thingy was for older kids so we just walked around and checked everything out. My mom bought him the new ball cap and he looks so cute. Just getting back in the groove this week, hoping the weather gets warmer soon. My mind has been in overdrive thinking about all the things I need to get done to this house to get it ready to sell. It is one of those things where I just need a weekend to get started and I will get on a roll. I don't deal with stress well..I would just rather stay in this house and be cramped then deal with all the crap that is to come. I keep telling myself that it will be well worth it to have some more room and better to do it now then when I am pregnant with number 2. I get weirded out thinking about other people walking thru my house and will they like it. I take that so personally. Billy is out of town today and tonight, so we may take a ride up to Decatur to visit family today. I have been on Billy to cut the grass and get the mulch down, so he just hired somebody to come over today and detail the Montero, service the lawn mower and cut the grass, trim the bushes and mulch all the flower beds. How awesome will it be to come home tomorrow and all that will be done.


I guess I should go, Lucas is walking around with a poopy diaper and I believe he is playing in the trash....is it beer thirty yet?

No comments: