Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dust is gross

I have been cleaning most of the afternoon and evening and this house is so dusty. Where does dust come from and why so much. The green pollen is everywhere and on everything because I turned the attic fan on the other day. That is gross too. What does dust do for me? I have most the upstairs clean, ceiling fans, windows. All I really have left is the basement and the floors. I hate cleaning floors with a passion, that is why I saved it for last.
Picked out all the siding, shutters, mantle, marble...etc... for the new house. It is all still surreal and I hope all goes as planned.
Lucas did better at swim class but still did not participate with the rest of the class. Billy said he started to cry and they got in the pool and splashed for awhile. He said they just went up and down the pool steps the whole time. This totally shocks me because the kid loves water, the ocean and all of that. I am not sure whats up besides it is right around his nap time. Tomorrow I am finishing cleaning, making a quick trip up to d-town for Timmy's benefit(R.I.P Timmy....we miss you:) and then getting ready to start showing this house.

No comments: