Thursday, April 30, 2009

One day...one contract...

Our house went on the market yesterday and we already have an offer. I am waiting for my agent to call with the numbers...money talks! I hope they understand how much hard work I put into this house and how well I have kept up with it and that they don't low ball me right off the bat.
We went to pick out all of our flooring for the new house yesterday and that makes me very excited about getting this project started. I am still having sad feelings about leaving my little house, it is my first house, I brought my first baby home here and it has been my home since 01'. That is awhile and I have lots of memories here. I will make wonderful new memories in my new house though and I am excited about starting this new journey. I am a little worried about how things will pan out with living arrangements until the new house is done, but I will cross that bridge when I have to. I will keep you updated on the offer.
BTW...Lucas is cutting his molars I think, crabby and has a slight fever. I think he is teething or coming down with something..had some yucky poo poo this am, so I am hoping he starts feeling better. He is napping and I am going to start laundry and anxiously wait for this offer to come in.

No comments: