Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catching up..short and sweet.

Lucas and his great-grandma...acting silly!
Lucas playing with his cousing Richard...he loved wrestling with him.

Checking out the baby chics at Eckharts on Saturday


Hunting eggs at Aunt Nickies Easter Sunday.



Short and sweet...catching up on my lack of posts last week. I could go on and on with the details, but in a nutshell we had a awesome week visiting family and celebrating Lucas' first Easter hunting eggs. The weather could be better and I am ready for the warm up to start. Lucas decided to start throwing fits on Easter, screaming VERY LOUD when I told him no-no or took something away from him. I tried to ignore him and get his attention diverted to something else, but how do you teach a 15 month old baby to knock it off! Is this really early to be throwing fits. Ma Ma Nancy said she had to "put" him in time out today for hitting...not sure how long he stayed or if he got it, but he is starting to be bad....I think I am in for it!

No comments: