Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cold, snowy and getting organized!

It is soooo cold today and it has been snowing most of the day. We were up early and off to breakfast at 7:30 this morning and then hit the grocery store and were home by 9:30. It is crazy how much we had done before most people were even out of bed. Billy took Lucas to his dads this afternoon and I have been getting some major organizing done. I have went through all clothes and baby items and organized them in tubs and labeled them. It makes me want another one, looking at all the little clothes and baby toys. Pretty soon we will be trying for another one, but I think I am going to enjoy some of the summer first. Maybe by the end of the summer, but I have been having some major baby fever latly. We shall see! I have also cleaned my refrigerator, cleaned up the pantry and fixed our dinner. I feel so cleansed! I love the purging of items and starting with a clean slate. Don't you just wish we could do that in our life sometimes. To top all that off, I also went to the gym! I feel really good about my accomplishments today. I know that when Lucas and Billy walk through the door all of this will be undone. Oh well, I love my boys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that you have everything organized you can start turning over that new leaf of yours!