Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're getting there:)

Billy and I are feeling much better, Lucas is struggling. He has kept all fluids down and formula, but every time I think he is ready for some solid food, he pukes. Today he is acting like my Lucas, actually wanting to play with his toys and cruise around. He still is a little clingy, but he is much better. I am positive that he will be in good shape for his party. My MIL came over today so I could run errands for the party and do a few things around the house. I feel better and I am close to getting all my cleaning and disinfecting done. Lucas' Doctor thinks that he is on the mend and we have 48 more hours to get him better and he should be good for the party. I was telling my MIL that at least he had some good meat on his bones and that it wont hurt him to much if he loses a few pounds. I actually set him on the scale and he has only lost like 3/4 of a pound. I am going the laundry mat tonight to wash the puke covered comforters and I am actually looking forward to it. I get one hour by myself to read my book. I actually hate laundry mats, but in this situation it will do.

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

ummmm, considering we were sick in this house for over 2 months straight, it might just be me coming to the party... i might not want to risk the kids getting the stomach flu! i love lucas but man alive i will want to kill him if my kids all start puking! :)