Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ola..from Mexico!

Having a great time here in P. Vallarta! The weather has been wonderful and Lucas is having a blast. He absolutly LOVES the water and has been a joy the whole time. We have hit the beach, taken a private yacht cruise, shopped the flea markets and have eaten some awesome food. The backpacker has been a blessing and I am so glad we brought it. All the mexican people here just love him and call him the "gerber baby" and my favorite "el grande be be"....lol! I can't believe I doubted how good he would be. The resort had a big New Years party here and some awesome fireworks...Billy was in heaven. Lucas and I missed the festivities early on, he fell asleep in the sling around 8 and we went back up in the room. Billy stayed out and had to many beers with his brother , but he needed it. Tomorrow is our last full day, I am ready to come home but not ready for the cold weather. I miss my puppies and my bed! Off to the pool!!!

No comments: