Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pukefest...2009

We are the lucky family that got hit with this nasty stomach flu that is going around. Lucas started the ball rolling on Sunday night when he woke up in the middle of the night with explosive diarrhea. Poor guy, he was acting normal on Monday, just pooping all day until he barfed on the car ride home. I also got sick on Monday afternoon, and had to pull over on the side of the rode and barf. Luckily I had a paper bag in my car. Not so good when I went to take it out and the bottom busted open and barf went all over. Not to fun puking and cleaning up puke in the freezing cold. It was a rough 24 hours, between a puking baby(which is so pathetic..poor Lucas) and fighting with Billy for the bathroom, changing sheets and jammies and no sleep at all Monday night. I did not work Tuesday, and my awesome boss took care of my day today. Which is good because my MIL has it and Lucas is still very puny today. He has been sleeping a lot and today has actually managed to keep some fluids down. I have to get this boy better and juiced up before Saturday! A lot to do in the next few days and lots of Lysol to buy.

No comments: