Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lucas...I can't believe how fast a year goes!

His new scrunch face! Feeding himself some birthday mashed potatoes.
We opened the rest of his gifts from his party.
Feeding his daddy some cake!


Today at 5:01 am Lucas turned one. A year ago today I was groggy from being up for 24 hours,but full of adrenaline and excitement. I remember just wanting to hold him and just look at him for hours. I could not believe that he was here and that he was MINE! He was sooooo tiny and I called him my little peanut. It is hard to remember him being so little, now he is such a buster! I can't wait to see all the new changes and things he will be doing this next year. He is taking a few steps and just cruising everywhere. He is really funny and has the cutest laugh ever! He is going to be pretty laid back and probably the class clown like his daddy. I love him so much and can't wait to see what the next year holds for him.

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

happy birthday little man!