Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow day!

We have a snow day today! My boss called me this morning and called the day off of work and we are staying in and hanging out. I did run to Target yesterday and bought him some snow pants and a new hat and gloves. If it warms up we will bundle up and play a little in the snow. My mil brought over a couple of sleds that she had and I hope we can take this little man sledding sometime before all the snow melts. What is really cool is that my mom came in to babysit today and tomorrow, so we get to spend some time with her today also. Anyway, little man is taking a nap and I am getting laundry done. Looking forward to staying in my jammies and laying low!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky!!! That's one thing I do miss being in the south is a snow day...doesn't happen here.