Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm HUNGRY mom!

Lucas has not eaten solid food since Monday night at dinner(which he barfed on the way home), and has been keeping fluids down for two days. His ped. said to keep him on fluids/ pedialite/formula and then today some solids. Last night Billy was eating some chicken noodle soup and Lucas was having a FIT! I think he is better, his stomach is just a mess and not quite right yet. I am just know eating normal food, even two days after I was over it I didn't have an appetite at all. Man, he really wanted some of that soup! Billy broke the rules and have him about a dozen spoonfuls and he kept it down...yayyyy! We r going to have some bananas and cream of wheat for breakfast and just some bland foods today. I think his energy will be better once he gets some real food. That stomach flu is a bitch!
I am so excited about seeing my new baby niece today. She is just over a month old and I have scoured this house over and over! I called them last night to tell them that we we're getting over the stomach flu and that everybody is on the mend. I think everything will be fine. We may take a trip out to the mall or something, I really think that Lucas has a little cabin fever too. He keeps pointing outside, so if he does good with his breakfast and is acting not so crabby then maybe I will bundle him up. Another thing that I think is adding to his extreme crabbiness is that his one front tooth has not popped in yet, and he has been chewing on his paci and fingers like crazy.
So I am still having this party, I have worked hard and it is his first birthday!

No comments: