Monday, January 12, 2009

Leaf is still unturned...for now!

My leaf is still unturned! I hope I can keep it together this week. Lucas' party is on Saturday and I have tons of cleaning and other things to do, BUT I am going to take it one day at a time. I have a one year old, people do understand if your house is not spotless. I need like a whole weekend to just deep, down on my knees, scrub the heck out of my house. Maybe this spring!
Lucas' pictures turned out awesome, of course. Check out Jodie's blog jodifedtypepad.com. Give me some feedback on what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JENNIFER LYNETTE HALE...JOHNS!!! You better turn over that leaf and quit stressing about Lucas's party. Everything is going to be wonderful and you need to just relax and enjoy the moment. Read the blog you just posted before this one when you get stressed.
BTW...his photos are amazing. Jody does an awesome job!! I still love his O face!